ULTRA EFFICIENT AIR CONDITIONER BUILT FOR TOTAL HOME COMFORT.
The Infinity Series central air conditioner is engineered to be the best, with our highest SEER rating (up to 21). When combined with the advanced Infinity System, it is our most energy-efficient heating and cooling system, based on stringent ARI cost standards.
Things to Consider Before You Buy
Puron refrigerant is environmentally sound and won’t deplete the ozone layer. Carrier introduced Puron refrigerant a full six years ahead of the competition, paving the way for the future. The Clean Air Act of 1990 prohibits the production of HCFC-based air conditioners and heat pumps by 2010, and bans Freon®-22* production by 2020. As Freon® production reduces, its cost is predicted to increase.
Freon®-12 in the automotive industry increased by a whopping 800% in a short seven years following its phase-out! Ensure your cooling costs by investing in systems with Puron refrigerant – the environmentally sound, efficient and dependable refrigerant designed for the future. The Carrier® Infinity™ 21 air conditioner with Puron refrigerant delivers excellent reliability and proven performance.
Carrier specializes in creating a customized home comfort system tailored to your needs with our broad selection of residential heating and cooling products. Your Carrier dealer can help you choose the best system for your home, including the Infinity 21 air conditioner with Puron refrigerant and Carrier-exclusive features that further enhance your indoor environment.
When combined with a variable speed furnace or fan coil and our exclusive Infinity™ Control, this air conditioner can be part of our revolutionary Infinity™ System. It’s the only system in the industry that controls temperature, humidity, air quality, fan speed and ventilation with the added ability to detect when your air filter needs to be replaced.
Two-stage cooling means longer cooling cycles to help eliminate hot spots and maintain a more even, consistent temperature throughout your home. It’s like getting two air conditioners in one.
- Operates in low-stage up to 80% of the time delivering more consistent temperature, enhanced air circulation and improved air quality while saving on utility costs.
- High-stage operation delivers additional cooling as conditions require.
Bothered by that dry, “staticky” feeling in the winter or that muggy feeling in the summer? Ideal Humidity System® technology monitors and adjusts your home’s humidity level even when the system isn’t actively heating or cooling. To achieve humidity in your home, add a Carrier humidifier, variable speed furnace or fan coil and Infinity Control to your system.
Carrier’s exclusive Silencer System II™ ensures extra-quiet operation by maximizing airflow and minimizing vibrations. With sound ratings as low as 70 dBA**, the Infinity 21 air conditioner is as quiet and unobtrusive as a kitchen refrigerator. And, because it sits outside your home, you’ll rarely, if ever hear it running inside.
At Carrier, your comfort is our business. That’s why we have one of the most extensive product research and development facilities in the world. From initial design to final assembly, we monitor product quality throughout all phases of the process. Our exclusive 5-step, 100% run test ensures that every single unit we make exceeds industry expectations and meets the toughest standards of all – yours.
Neither rain nor hail nor golf or soccer balls can keep a Carrier system from doing its job – it’s built tough, inside and out.
WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection and galvanized steel cabinet protect against corrosion and keep your system looking its best for years. Louvered coil guard looks great and helps keep your system operating at its best by protecting your coil from rocks, sticks, lawn and sports equipment and more. Baked-on powder paint evenly coats all exterior painted surfaces to provide superior rust and corrosion protection.
Forward-swept fan blades maximize airflow for enhanced performance and sound reduction. Filter drier removes moisture and debris from refrigerant to protect the compressor and maintain top efficiency and performance. Carrier’s two-stage compressor has the most trouble-free performance record of any compressor on the market today.
1. Two-stage compressor – the heart of the air conditioner, the compressor pumps refrigerant through the system.
2. Infinity™ electronic control board – allows precise control of two-stage operation and works with the Infinity Control for the ultimate in comfort. “Smart” electronics track previous cycles and automatically select the best settings for maximum comfort and efficiency.
3. Copper Microtube™/aluminum fin coil – transfers heat outside to maximize indoor cooling while resisting corrosion.
4. Carrier’s exclusive Silencer System II™ – helps deliver quieter operation by optimizing airflow, minimizing vibration and using sound-absorbing materials. The five key components include:
a. Silencer top
b. Integrated fan motor and forward-swept fan blade
c. Compressor vibration isolator plate
d. Sound hood
e. Split-post compressor grommets
5. High – and low-pressure switches – protect the system by shutting it off when harmful conditions are detected.
6. Filter drier – constantly filters the refrigerant to remove moisture or contaminants that can damage your system.
7. WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection package – combines three design elements that protect your comfort:
a. Galvanized steel cabinet
b. Louvered coil guard
c. Baked-on powder paint
The Infinity® Series Central Air Conditioner is protected by a ten-year limited warranty. Extended warranties are also available.Contact us for further details.
If you think you’d like one of these Infinity® Series Central Air Conditioners installed in your house, or just want to know more about it, call us at 256-428-1983 – we’d love to help you!