Things to Consider Before You Buy
Carrier’s Comfort Series thermostats offer the most popular comfort options for today’s homeowner. Depending on your lifestyle, choose a programmable or a non-programmable thermostat.
The Comfort programmable thermostat offers:
- Large, easy-to-read illuminated display for room temperature and clock
- One-button Touch ‘N’ Go settings for home, away, and sleep
- Four daily time periods for more temperature options
- Two fan options
The non-programmable Comfort thermostat features:
- Large, easy-to-read illuminated display for room temperature and settings
- Two fan options
1. Display – Large, illuminated display makes it easier than ever to monitor your home’s comfort.
2. Power – Touch ‘N’ Go buttons let you tell your thermostat if you’re home, away, or asleep quickly and easily.
3. Easy – Press just one button to change temperature settings or tell the fan to run continuously.
4. Attractive – The sleek, contemporary design fits with any home decor.
Press one Touch ‘N’ Go button – home, away or sleep – to tell your non-programmable thermostat where you’ll be so it adjusts your home’s temperature accordingly. It’s the ideal solution for somebody who prefers different comfort settings for different lifestyle situations, but doesn’t want a programmable thermostat.
- With our new Touch ‘N’ Go thermostats, maximizing your home comfort is common sense. With intuitive push button controls, Carrier’s Edge non-programmable thermostats have removed the complexities from home comfort.
- Say “bye-bye” to unnecessary heating and cooling costs while you’re out for the day. Even if you’re not home to feel if the heat or air is on, it seems like you feel it in your wallet. But thanks to our user-friendly Touch ‘N’ Go technology, it’s easy to stop kicking yourself for not setting back the temperature while you’re away for the day or sleeping
- Rest easy with the worry-free way to enjoy maximum comfort and maximum energy savings all day, every day. Make your home a place of relaxation where there is no too hot or too cold, but only just right.
Ease of Use
Comfort Series technology makes setting your thermostat for maximum home comfort as easy as pressing a few buttons. The illuminated display features large, easy-to-read settings, with simple graphics that guide you quickly through any process. The non-programmable model lets you press just one button to set and hold your home’s temperature indefinitely – it couldn’t be easier!
The Carrier Edge Comfort Series thermostat is protected by a five-year limited warranty. Extended warranties are also available. Ask your Carrier dealer for further details. The Carrier Edge Comfort Series thermostat is protected by a five-year limited warranty. Extended warranties are also available. Ask your Carrier dealer for further details.
IF YOU THINK YOU’D LIKE ONE OF THESE CARRIER EDGE SERIES THERMOSTATS INSTALLED IN YOUR HOUSE, OR JUST WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT, CALL US AT 256-428-1983 – WE’D LOVE TO HELP YOU!