Everyone who works in our office understands that they are here to serve three groups of people: our customers, our technicians, their fellow office staff.. The bottom line is this: if you don’t have a servant’s heart, you’ll never make it here!
Consider whether this describes your personality:
- You have a servant/kind heart (see your job as making our technicians’ and customers’ lives easier) and a real desire to help your co-workers in the office.
- Similarly, but slightly different – you see their job as setting up our technicians for success in solving our customers’ problems.
- You are emotionally mature.
- When taking calls from customers, you have empathy over the phone and also project a comfort level with the relationship.
- You have the ability to work with multiple personalities (we call it flexing – you “flex” yourself to conform to different personalities).
- You can juggle sometimes competing & conflicting priorities and resolve to everyone’s satisfaction as much as possible.
And your skills:
- You excel in a VERY fast paced environment – there will be many things to accurately coordinate, document, manage.
- You are super organized, detail organized, and able to multi-task (handle interruptions cheerfully and then accurately resume what they were doing).
- You are able to take notes & document what happened and remember what you’ve told people.
- We work with a lot of high tech equipment such as our software and phone system – you are able to learn and adapt.
- You can touch type.
What you get in return:
- A full time, weekday job with full benefits – health insurance with dental and vision, matched retirement contributions, 9 paid holidays, vacation/sick leave, etc.
- A positive, supportive, fun and extremely fast-paced work environment.
- Compensation commensurate with our contribution to the business. You’ll also have the opportunity to earn performance bonuses and share in our profit-sharing program.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org