12 Year Old Dies After Huffing Freon from AC Unit

Posted in: News

Tagged:

Please don’t try this at home. 

A trend among kids and teens looking for a quick high is to inhale a chemical called Freon. This dangerous practice is thought to cause the death of Kristal Salcido, a 12 year old girl from Victorville. She found easy access to freon from the air conditionioning units in her backyard. She later passed out in her grandma’s bathroom.

http://on.aol.com/video/12-year-old-dies-after-huffing-freon-from-a-c-unit-517698213

Comments are closed.