The Performance air purifier can help you answer concerns about your indoor air quality. Proven effective against 3 common pathogens including the common cold, it works silently in-line with your HVAC system, taking out up to 75% of organisms as small as .30 micron with every wave of air that passes through it.
How Important is Your Indoor Air Quality?
Considering that most people spend 90 percent of their time indoors, breathing an estimated 2,700 gallons of air every day, indoor air can be a key factor in your quality of life. Indoor air pollution can aggravate allergies, asthma, and other respiratory ailments.
How Clean is Your Indoor Air?
Pollen and mold spores enter through open doors and windows. Bacteria and viruses spread between family and friends. Fine dust particles get kicked up from floors and furniture. And, dander and hair fall from pets. These contaminants can make the air inside your home up to five times more polluted than outdoor air, spreading disease or triggering allergic and asthmatic reactions.
Healthier Air for the Entire Home
The patented Infinity air purifier and Performance air purifier are ideal for homeowners with allergy concerns, those susceptible to airborne germs, such as infants and the elderly, and those sensitive to the effects of molds, pollen,
pets and more.
• Carrier® air purifiers offer extremely high air filtration efficiency and patented germicidal technology so effective they even capture and kill airborne pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and mold.
• These air purifiers use the same technology trusted to protect secure government facilities and hospital room patients.
• Unlike many portable air cleaners, Carrier air purifiers are silent and can treat the air throughout your entire home. In fact, they clean over 100 times more air than some of the popular portable units.
• Carrier air purifiers are as convenient as they are powerful because no cleaning is required. Simply remove and replace the media cartridge periodically to maintain peak performance.
How Do They Work
Carrier air purifiers treat 100% of the air flowing through your home comfort system using a unique three-step process:
Step 1: Precision point ionization charges particles as they enter the purifier.
Step 2: A specially designed, continuously charged media captures airborne particles.
Step 3: Patented, state-of-the-art technology kills captured viruses, bacteria, and mold and can prevent further growth of bacteria and fungi on the filter.
Performance Air Purifier
The Performance air purifier offers a competitively priced alternative with similar Captures & Kills purification capabilities. It provides a high rate of effectiveness against cold and flu viruses while filtering at an excellent MERV 13 efficiency. The replaceable filter provides several months of effectiveness. The Performance air purifier is also available for use with a Carrier furnace or fan coil.
Independent lab testing on the Performance air purifier technology has shown a 96% germicidal effectiveness (inactivation) within 24 hours for the following:
Viruses – Human influenza and common cold
Bacteria – Streptococcus (causes sore throat)
Other features of the Performance Air Purifier include:
- Patented Captures & Kills™ technology
- MERV 13 efficiency
- 10-year limited warranty*
- Protects the air you breathe
- Enhances equipment operation
- Easy to maintain
- Gas furnace and fan coil models
- Fits in narrow spaces
The Performance Series Air Purifier is protected by a ten-year limited warranty. Extended warranties are also available. Ask your Carrier dealer for further details.
If you think you’d like one of these Carrier Infinity Air Purifiers installed in your house, or just want to know more about it, call us at 256-428-1983 – we’d love to help you!