Are you interested in working with a great team where you will be appreciated? Would you like to earn extra commissions and always have a career path to your next raise? Conditioned Air Solutions is a fast-growing company driven by integrity and quality workmanship. We are looking to hire quality individuals who are eager to learn and improve their skills.
Additional commissions and incentives available based on performance. Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Madison County. You will have unlimited earning potential!
You are the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities. At Conditioned Air Solutions our technicians are treated as valuable, serious HVAC professionals.
We are looking for someone interested in a long-term opportunity to advance with a growing company. If you are interested, please APPLY now.
The HVAC Technician is responsible for diagnosing, repairing, and installing HVAC equipment in both residential and commercial environments. This position will inspect the effectiveness and safety the system. You will lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions by providing extraordinary customer service.
- Competitive Pay
- Generous unlimited performance pay incentives
- 401(k) with fully vested company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending accounts
- Variety of ancillary benefits
- Paid time off
- Professional development
- Employee discounts
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Proficient in cleaning and maintain an HVAC system
- Ability to complete simple low voltage connections on furnaces, air handlers and air conditioners
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas related to policies and procedures and provide guidance to management and employees, verbally and in writing
- Ability to follow safety standards
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Ability to multi-task
- Regular and reliable attendance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Preferred Qualifications (not required):
- Any air conditioning certifications
- Ability to operate tablet, mobile phone and other field equipment as needed
- Ability to read, write, speak, hear, see, think, communicate, concentrate, learn, and work
- Ability to lift/carry up to 100lbs repeatedly during work hours
- Ability to climb up and down ladders and/or step stools repeatedly during work hours
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time during work hours
- Ability to work in small and confined dark spaces such as crawl spaces, attics, etc.
- Ability to work in a wide range of temperatures (indoor/outdoor)
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time between job sites and customer locations
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
Conditioned Air Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.