We are looking for a service manager that can:
- Coach technicians to improve revenue and conversion rates.
- Hold technicians accountable for following a proven process.
- Ride-along with technicians to improve revenue/conversions and generate referrals and reviews.
- Serve as a bridge between technicians and customers by quickly resolving any customer issues that come up during the day.
- Manage the service department using extensive metrics and computer measurement tools.
- Master the process for capturing sales opportunities through daily paperwork.
- Grow the monthly revenue and gross margin goals for the department.
- Plan and run weekly departmental training meetings.
- Work closely with the Call Center to plan/optimize call capacity.
Techs are accountable for monthly revenue goals and converting a certain percentage of maintenance calls. Performance pay incentives reward “make it happen” work ethic and detail-oriented professionals.
A service manager is an office position (even though we expect the manager to be out in the field 50% of the day) and pays on a salary basis, starting at $40,000 and goes up, depending on experience. We provide uniforms, a company vehicle, full medical and paid vacation benefits, plus incentives based on the performance of the department.
Conditioned Air Solutions specializes in custom HVAC solutions for commercial and residential settings. Most of our new equipment installation is retro-fit, we do very little new construction. We are driven by the expectations of our customers and expect every employee to work as part of the team. Apply with us only if you are committed to relentlessly improving your game.