Many of our customers are working from home (or have decided to stay home) for the next several weeks.
Now is a great time to have work done on your heat and air system.
We have put several common-sense protocols in place to ensure your safety:
- Symptom Free: Any employee that has a cough or fever will stay home until at least 72 hours symptom free. We will be asking customers if they are fever-free and cough-free before sending a technician out.
- Personal Space Bubble: Normally we gladly shake hands, but we are practicing drastic social distancing: no touching at all and our techs will be staying in a 6 foot space bubble as much as possible.
- Gloves: Techs will wear gloves before touching any surface in a customer’s home. Techs will put on a fresh set of gloves between each customer’s location. It is necessary that we touch the units, filters and thermostats, but we will be wearing gloves.
- Technology is Great! We will use technology whenever possible as a method to protect you from in-person contact. We have great digital tools for texting, videoing, FaceTiming, verbal recording, emailing receipts and collecting payment. Other than letting us in your home, you don’t really have to talk to us in person at all! We are also using technology to dispatch employees straight from home in the morning to avoid bringing all our employees to the shop each morning.
- Remain Open and Provide Service: Some of our office staff will also be working from home, but with our great technology, we can book calls and dispatch technicians seamlessly. Most of our field techs operate solo, so we can take care of all your heating and air needs for the foreseeable future.
If you have questions about air filtering and air purifying products, we have several effective whole-home solutions. Right now we are running a 16th Anniversary special, and have some great packages on the Aprilaire 5000 Air Purifier and the PristineAir UVC/UVV Oxidizing System. Our techs will be glad to share information about these products or visit our website.